|Audiences Unlimited, Inc. provides audience page services for many shows and special events produced at various studios in the Los Angeles area. Pages are responsible for greeting and seating the audiences at the shows. Studio pages must be friendly, outgoing and have excellent people and communication skills. This is a part time position. All applicants must be at least 18 years old and be available to work - at a minimum - on Fridays after 3pm.
All posistions are currently filled; however, if you are interested in being considered for future openings on our Page Crew, please email your resume and/or direct any inquires to Frank: [email protected]
|Dedication, Determination, Producer of high volume, Goal oriented.
Description of an ideal Group Coordinator!
If this describes you, then keep reading!
You'll spend your day making phone calls, meeting new people on those calls, researching and recruiting new groups, and booking those groups into our TV show tapings. You will assist groups in finding the perfect show for them! Your "dialing" finger better be in top shape, your enthusiasm relentless, and we should hear the fun in your voice when you describe our shows and services to customers! Applicants should have recent sales and/or telemarketing background and customer service experience. Basic computer experience is required. An ability to work productively in a fast-paced results oriented environment will be the key to your success!
Position: Group Coordinator
Experienced in Sales
Availability: Full time Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM
Location: Burbank, California
- Manage multiple show schedules and coordinate reservations with groups in key demographic markets
- Demonstrate positive customer service skills
- Seeking high energy and goal oriented individuals only
- Prioritize projects throughout day to complete goals in a timely manner
- Ability to handle high call volume - incoming and outgoing
- Sales driven and high production required-must be able to meet goals in all areas of the job
- Compose and type routine e-mails, reservations and other correspondence
- Maintain contact lists
- Perform other related duties as requested by management
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others
- Result oriented / Self starter
- Manager/Supervisor experience preferred
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume
and/or direct any inquires to Juli: [email protected]
|If you have the following qualities and are interested in future consideration for employment in the event that additional positions become available in our office or elsewhere, please forward your resume! Applicants must be able to offer excellence in the following areas: team-oriented - basic computer skills - accountable - excellent people skills - customer service oriented - positive personality - detailed - organized - ability to work well in a fast paced environment - loyal - enjoys challenges - dependable - ability to work under pressure of deadlines while maintaining quality of work.
Please email your resume and cover letter.
on March 11
Audiences Unlimited, Inc. / A. Page Enterprise, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer.