If dates are posted above
If there are no dates, this show
is SOLD OUT or not scheduled
within the next 30 days.
Future Show Dates
|A MAJOR STUDIO IS NOW CASTING A HYSTERICAL BRAND NEW SHOW WHERE EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE HAS TO BRING SOMETHING TO THE PARTY!!!
DO YOU POSSESS AN OBJECT WITH A FUNNY OR INTERESTING STORY BEHIND IT?
FROM THE WORST EVER GIFTS YOU’VE RECEIVED TO THE MOST BIZARRE THING YOU’VE BOUGHT ON VACATION, FROM STRANGE ROMANTIC MEMENTOS, TO YOUR BIGGEST EVER WASTE OF MONEY.
WHAT ABOUT A PIECE OF EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA OR STRANGE FAMILY HEIRLOOM THAT YOU REFUSE TO LET GO?! OR EVEN SOMETHING THAT YOU HATE SO MUCH YOU WANT US TO DESTROY IT? WE WANT YOU TO SHOW AND TELL IT ALL!
NO ITEM IS TOO WEIRD OR TOO RIDICULOUS TO SHARE WITH OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE AND TEAM OF RENOWNED COMEDIANS!
EVERYONE WHO TELLS THEIR STORY ON STAGE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A $ PRIZE.
Here is the information that we will need as soon as possible from each guest planning to attend:
1. Name and contact details/cell phone/email
2. A category (see below) that best describes the item you wish to share!
3. A brief description of the item and the context behind it.
Eg. John Smith – [email protected] / 323 555 1234
BIZARRE MEMENTO FROM A PREVIOUS AWFUL RELATIONSHIP
A prawn that got lodged in his throat on a first date.
A representative from the show may be contacting some people for more information and to discuss the possibility of being included as part of the show!
What category best describes the item(s) you wish to share:
• WORST EVER GIFT YOU’VE RECEIVED
• ITEM RELATED TO A TERRIBLE PAST DATING EXPERIENCE
• BIZARRE MEMENTO FROM A PREVIOUS AWFUL RELATIONSHIP
• WORST EVER THING YOU’VE EVER BOUGHT ON VACATION
• PHOTO OF SOMETHING WEIRD YOU HAVE SEEN ON A VACATION
• SOMETHING THAT RELATES TO AN ACCIDENT
• EMBARRASSING PHOTO
• AN ITEM THAT GOT YOU INTO TROUBLE
• AN ITEM YOU HATE SO MUCH YOU WANT TO SMASH IT UP
• AN OBJECT THAT CAUSES ARGUMENTS WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, ETC.
• YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING OBJECT
• FAMILY HEIRLOOM
• YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING ITEM OF CLOTHING
• YOUR BIGGEST EVER WASTE OF MONEY
• WEIRD GADGET PURCHASED FOR YOUR PET
• AN OBJECT THAT COMMEMORATES A BELOVED DEAD PET
• EMBARRASSING FOOTAGE
• SOMETHING YOU’VE MADE YOURSELF THAT EVEN YOU KNOW IS PRETTY TERRIBLE
• AN INVENTION
• WEIRD ARTWORK
• A WEIRD OR USELESS TOY FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD
• A STRANGE GADGET
• SOMETHING RELATED TO A CELEBRITY
• A TERRIBLE OR DISAPPOINTING PET
• OTHER (PLEASE DESCRIBE .................................................)
Additional terms and conditions apply; further prizing and competition terms to be provided in subsequent documentation. By submitting any materials or information in connection with this request, the submitting party agrees that Direct Alternative Productions LLC will have a perpetual royalty-free license to use such materials and information in any manner whatsoever in all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity; further, the submitting party releases Direct Alternative Productions LLC and its licensees or assigns from any and all liability arising out of the use of such material or information and agrees not to sue such parties for any reason in connection with such materials or information.
Tickets for most shows are offered starting approximately 30 days prior to show date.
If there are no dates displayed above, tickets for this show are not currently available
because it is either "sold out" for the next 30 days, or is not in production at this time.
The suggested check in time is usually 60 or 90 minutes prior to show time indicated
and will be noted on your ticket. All show information is subject to change.